Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Hello from York!

Hello! My name is Hilary Howe and I live in York (not too far down the train-tracks from Durham).
My first degree was in Greek with Greek Civilisation at the University of Leeds, followed by an MA by research in New Testament Textual Criticism: my thesis was a textual commentary on the Greek of the Letter to the Galatians. I am currently just entering the final year of my PhD ('Verbal Aspect in the Pauline Epistles') at the University of Birmingham. Although slightly removed from classical studies, I maintain a lively interest in all aspects of the ancient world, especially the first century CE.

I'm looking forward to meeting like-minded people at the training day/CA conference and acquiring some new skills to assist in my studies.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hilary, and welcome to you too. Not so far for you to come but you were clearly (I guess) not in Yorks when that photo was taken!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.